Friday, September 14, 2012

Warped Tour


  This past summer wasn't as eventful as I would have liked it to be, but I still did a lot of things that were very exciting. I went to Vans Warped Tour for the first time this year. Warped Tour is a huge music festival with about 7 stages and over 80 bands passing through. It was such an amazing time, mostly because I went with my bestfriend and I got to see some of my favorite bands perform live and also find some new favortie bands. The best part of the day was probably when I got to meet the members of a band that I really like. I even got their autographs.
  It was honestly one of the best days of my life. I felt like I belonged there. Like no one could tell me what to do or how the music was suppose to affect me. It was just my bestfriend and I worshiping band members we can never have and dancing to the music we love. It was truly amazing, even though my mom was there...

No comments:

Post a Comment