Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Number One Rule.


My Number One Rule.

 There are many rules out there that I think are important, but the number one rule I live by is don't judge others. I believe this is extremely important rule because a lot of people (mostly kids our age) are influenced by what other people think about them. So, often times people don't get to really be themselves because they are so pressured about 'fitting in'.
  Another reason I don't judge people is because you don't know what that person has been through or what they are currently going through. Way too often I have been judged just because of the look on my face. Sometimes I have a look on my face that other people will read as "mean" or "hateful" but in reality I'm perfectly fine. Honestly, it sucks being judged on what your appearance is. So the next time you see a girl walking down the hallway in old tore up clothes or a guy with tattoos and piercing, maybe you should try to think about life from their point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment