Thursday, September 20, 2012

Friendship is Magic

   At first when Mr. Juarez assigned this I thought 'Crap.. I don't value anything!'. Then I sat down and actually thought about what the word 'values' meant to me, and to me valuing something is caring or loving something so much that you would possibly give your life for that one thing. I mean I really do love my animals and my books but would I give my life for them? No, but the one thing I would die for is friendship.
   Friendship means everything to me, more than anything else in this world. I have made a family with  my friends. A kind of relationship that is certainly very special, and a once in a lifetime opportunity. Sure I have my REAL family, but they do not understand me like some of my bestfriends do. My friends know everything about me and they still love me no matter what I am going through. I do not let them know as often as I should that I truly do love them, and I would not be alive without them.


3 comments: