Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lost

Im lost.
I'm wandering around in the darkness,
the freezing bitter cold.
I'm so alone.
I'm walking around interacting with everyone with a smile on my face, 
while crying on the inside.

I'm so lost.
Everyone thinks I have it made.
Everyone thinks I have everything perfect and that I'm always happy.
They don't know I cry myself to sleep almost every night.

I feel like im on a never ending merry-go-round..
Spinning.
Turning.
Faster.
Faster.
I can't make it stop no matter how loud I scream.

I'm invisible to the world. 
They see only what I put on the outside. 
I'm careful to give them the right impression.
I wear the right clothes, do my hair, and even put on makeup.
While the real me is a zombie inside.

I promise myself that one day I'll be better.
That I'll be happy again.
I don't know when that will be..
I just hope it's before the light inside me fades out.

1 comment:

  1. I love you jaden, you're such a beautiful person, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete