Friday, November 30, 2012

Southern Comfort Zone

If I could live anywhere in the world I would live in Tennessee.  My grandpa lives in the mountains of Tennessee and as far back as I can remember I have always loved being there. All of the mountains and greenery make me feel at home and at peace. I love hiking in deep wood and suddenly coming across wildlife and beautiful scenery. It would be amazing to wake up and sit on the porch while watching the sun come up, or being able to see all of the stars at night without those annoying city lights. Although I would love to live in the secluded mountains, I also really enjoy the bustling city of Nashville. Even though I have never actually been to Nashville, I still think I would enjoy it. Nashville is known for being one of the best music cities, which is right up my alley. Nashville is also home to Vanderbilt University, which is a College I am considering applying for. I think living outside of Ohio will be a good step for me. There is not anything left here for me, I  just hope to find my southern comfort zone.


1 comment:

  1. I have never truly been to Nashville either. I have been there for an evening, and that was not enough.

    ReplyDelete