Sunday, November 18, 2012

Oy vey holidays...

The holidays and I have a love/hate relationship. Looking at all the lights reflecting off of the newly fallen snow while listening to Christmas music snuggled up in mittens and scarves  I love that. I honestly can not get enough of it. I wish it would be endless winter. On the other hand, holidays often involve family. I am not AT ALL a family person. I could live a perfectly happy life without seeing them. It sounds terrible but it is true... I do not enjoy my family, they are a bunch of loud, obnoxious, showy, whiny people. Again, it sounds terrible but it is true. My family has a lot of issues, more than I want to get into. Thus the reason I am trying my hardest not to be home this holiday season. If everything went my way I would read 100 books and sleep for days, unfortunately I can not do said things because my mom says I "have to be social". Hopefully the holidays won't kill me this year, I just have to keep thinking about the pumpkin rolls I get to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment