Friday, May 17, 2013

What is Love?

   Love and Companionship are two basic human needs. We all want to feel loved and needed in other peoples lives. Some may be fortunate enough to have many different relationships in their lives. I am lucky enough to have an amazing boyfriend, great bestfriends and two wonderful dogs as my companions.
   I met my boyfriend, Matthew, the first day of my freshman year at ECHS and we have been together ever since. I am very lucky that I have found someone who sees past my flaws and loves me unconditionally. I can tell him anything and I know he will still see me as the same person. He has been my rock when life gets hard and I rely on his company more than anything.
   Matthew and my best friends Kayla, Odette and Jamie are always here for me whether I am right or wrong they stand by my side and fight for me. My friends keep me smiling and always help me see the bright side of life. They genuinely care about my well being. They are so important to me and I could not live without them.
   At the end of the day when I am home alone by other best friends are there. My dogs, Jamoga and Penny Lane. I believe that people rely on pets so much because love is blind to them. Pets do not judge on flaws or on physical appearance  They love their owners because their owners love them. They love wholeheartedly and unconditionally
    I am so grateful that I have MANY people in my life that love me and care about me. I could not imagine life without them




No comments:

Post a Comment