Friday, January 4, 2013

Lazy Week..

This winter break was rather uneventful. I did not do much or go anywhere special. I mostly stuck around my house, either because my parents were working or they did not want to go anywhere. I spent almost everyday with my bestfriend Kayla. We layed in bed for hours. Occasionally we got up and watched TV or played a board game but that was very rare. On Christmas Eve I went to my boyfriend, Matthews house. We hung out around his house for a few hours until it was time to go to his grandmas house. We got to his grandmas, had dinner and sat around the dinner table and talked. It was great to actually be apart of one of their traditions. It made me feel like I was really apart of their family. Later that night we opened up presents. I gave Matt, his mom, stepdad, and 5 year old sister gifts.Of course they spoiled me by buying me too many things in return. It was nice to see his family again, they always make me feel welcome. The best part of that day was when I got Matt to play Barbies with me and his younger sister Bella. It makes me happy to see him care for her unlike most older brothers. I did not want to go home at the end of the day, mostly because I knew that I would just have to go home and sit there with nothing to do. I would have loved for it to be that amazing everyday of my winter break but I will take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment