Monday, January 14, 2013

Conversations with my 25 year old self.

If I could meet any person from the past, present or future I would choose to travel into the future and meet the 25 year old me. I would love to see how I ended up later in my life. I would love to see who I was married too, if I am married at all. If I have children or any on the way. Myself and I would drive around my hometown and eat at my favorite places. We would talk about all the events that have happened in the past/future 10 years. We would also talk about my childhood and how my past affected me as an adult. I would hope that the future me has a better outlook on life and is happier than I am currently. I think it would be interesting to see if things actually do get better as time goes on. I just hope that I am extremely happy in my life no matter where I am or what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment