Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Best Friends

I just finished a book and it talked a lot about best friends. The narrator was explain the top 3 things she loves about her best friends.  I have been meaning to write about my best friends for a while now but I never knew what I was going to say... So here goes nothing. The top three things I love about my best friends.

     Kayla

1. She can read my mind. She knows EXACTLY what I am thinking before I even say it. We say the same things at the same time and finish each others sentences. I swear we have Twin Telepathy.

2. She is an AMAZING baker. She has a natural talent for baking, anything and everything. Even though whatever she makes usually comes out of a box it tastes like it's made from scratch.

3.  She is gross. She burps and fart like a boy but somehow still manages to be the girl everyone wants to hang out with.

      Josh

1. His dry sense of humor. He can make me laugh with one of his stupid jokes, even when I am bawling my eyes out.

2. The way he never takes anything too seriously. He lets everything just slide off his shoulder, but he still has a soft spot in his heart.

3. He is the kind of person you automatically feel comfortable with. I knew from the moment we met in 7th grade that we would be best friends. I can talk to him about anything in the world and I know he wouldn't see me any differently.

     Jamie

1. The way she randomly dances. Everywhere, any time of day, with or without music.

2. She doesn't care what people say or think about her. She is completely herself.

3.  How completely OBESSED she is with her favorite bands. She has signed posters and pictures covering her bedroom. All she posts on Facebook is tour dates and days until concerts and what the band members are doing. She even had her favorite member of her favorite band (Tony Perry from Peirce the Veil) on her 16th birthday cake. She ate his face.

Those are my best friends. They have been with my through up and downs in my life just like I have been there for them. I love them so much. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment