Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dear Future Jaden,

You may not remember me. The girl with the glossy eyes and dark haunted thoughts, but perhaps you do remember and try your hardest to keep your distance me. What ever the case maybe, I dream that you are better. I wish that you live fearlessly and passionately. You have spent too many years of your life in a dark depression. You DESERVE to be happy. Even if I do not see it now, I hope you see clearly eventually.


There is one thing I must stress above all other. FOLLOW YOUR DREAM. I have the highest hopes and aspirations for you. Stop being shy! Spread your wings and reach for what you want. You will never get anywhere by staying in your comfort zone. Speak for what you need and desire. The world will not stop spinning if you tell people what you want. YOU HAVE A CHOICE IN YOUR DESTINY.


My greatest wish is that one day I will understand how special life is. Hopefully you have reached that point in our journey of life. Do not look back at the sad shadow of a girl we use to be, Look forward to the beautiful women we are still creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment